Getting Started with BabySteps
1. Review eligibility requirements:
- Pregnant at time of admission
- Ada County resident
- Limited income verified by WIC, Medicaid or Headstart enrollment
- Receiving prenatal care
- In order to serve first-time participants and prevent a wait list, we will NOT re-enroll women who have participated in BabySteps before.
2. Obtain referral from physician, WIC, Early Head Start, or caseworker.
3. You do NOT need to call or schedule an appointment for registration at BabySteps. Registration is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays prior to daytime educational programs. We ask that you bring your referral slip and arrive 30 minutes beforehand to complete registration paperwork (Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 3:30 p.m.)
Getting Started with NSF (Nurturing Skills for Families)
Nurturing Skills for Families is offered FREE of charge to all interested parents in the Treasure Valley. Please contact us at (208)342-5601 x212 for more information.